What do you need edited?
Karin has edited thousands of books and publications for Australian, British, and American clients over her years of wielding a red pen. She can help you with fiction or non-fiction works, click on the image below to choose whether you need fiction or non-fiction.
As an experienced editor, she also has a network of publishing contacts, having freelanced or worked in-house for many publishers including:
As a trade-trained editorial professional who has worked on both print and digital publications, Karin can help you achieve your writing goals. Contact Karin today to ask about proofreading or editing website copy, business newletters, magazine articles, textbooks, non-fiction, and children's and adult fiction novellas or novels. Or check out the site to learn more about self-publishing, creating ebooks, writing tips, literary devices, punctuation, grammar, syntax, and style queries.
Memoirs, autobiographies, or biographies.
- Children's non-fiction across a range of topics and genres.
- Children's picture books, chapbooks, and young adult fiction.
- Fiction novels in the genres of science fiction, women's fiction, literary fiction, mystery, romance, LGBT, fantasy, paranormal, gothic, horror, historical and young adult fiction.
- Natural history books, scientific articles, theses, and environmental impact assessments. She is the former editor of Wildlife Australia Magazine – Australia's longest-running nature journal.
- Web copy, business newsletters, and promotional campaigns.
- Educational texts and materials, including English, Maths, HASS and Science foundation/lower years resources, right through to university textbooks in accounting, psychology, and biology.